12 CFR 747.10 - Filing of papers.
(a) Filing. Any papers required to be filed, excluding documents produced in response to a discovery request pursuant to §§ 747.25 and 747.26, shall be filed with the OFIA, except as otherwise provided.
(1) Personal service;
(2) Delivering the papers to a reliable commercial courier service, overnight delivery service, or to the U.S. Post Office for Express Mail delivery;
(3) Mailing the papers by first class, registered, or certified mail; or
(4) Transmission by electronic media, only if expressly authorized, and upon any conditions specified, by the NCUA Board or the administative law judge. All papers filed by electronic media shall also concurrently be filed in accordance with paragraph (c) of this section.
(c) Formal requirements as to papers filed -
(1) Form. All papers filed must set forth the name, address, and telephone number of the counsel or party making the filing and must be accompanied by a certification setting forth when and how service has been made on all other parties. All papers filed must be double-spaced and printed or typewritten on 8 1/2 × 11 inch paper, and must be clear and legible.
(2) Signature. All papers must be dated and signed as provided in § 747.7.
(3) Caption. All papers filed must include at the head thereof, or on a title page, the name of the NCUA and of the filing party, the title and docket number of the proceeding, and the subject of the particular paper.
(4) Number of copies. Unless otherwise specified by the NCUA Board, or the administrative law judge, an original and one copy of all documents and papers shall be filed, except that only one copy of transcripts of testimony and exhibits shall be filed.
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 747 after this date.