12 CFR 792.07 - Where do I send my request?

§ 792.07 Where do I send my request?

(a) You must send your written request to one of NCUA's Information Centers. The Central Office and Office of Inspector General are designated as Information Centers for the NCUA. The Freedom of Information Officer of the Office of General Counsel is responsible for the operation of the Information Center maintained at the Central Office. The Inspector General is responsible for the operation of the Inspector General Information Center.

(b) If you are seeking any NCUA record, other than those maintained by the Office of Inspector General, you should send your request to NCUA, Office of the General Counsel, 1775 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314-3428, Attn: FOIA Officer or as indicated on the NCUA Web site at http://www.ncua.gov.

(c) If you are seeking a record you think may be maintained by the NCUA Office of Inspector General, then you should send your request to the Inspector General, NCUA, 1775 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314-3428.

[ 68 FR 61737, Oct. 30, 2003; 73 FR 56937, Oct. 1, 2008]

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
Presidential Documents

Executive Order ... 12600

Executive Order ... 12958

Title 12 published on 17-Jun-2017 04:33

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 792 after this date.

  • 2017-06-30; vol. 82 # 125 - Friday, June 30, 2017
    1. 82 FR 29711 - Revisions to the Freedom of Information Act Regulation
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      Final rule.
      Effective June 30, 2017.
      12 CFR Part 792