12 CFR 912.6 - Notice of meetings.
prev | next
(1) Except as provided in § 912.4(a) that such information is determined to be exempt from disclosure, each open meeting of the Board of Directors, or each meeting closed under the regular procedures in § 912.5(a), will be preceded by public notice as described in this section.
(2) The notices for meetings of the Board of Directors closed under the expedited procedures pursuant to § 912.5(b) will be made in accordance with § 912.5(b)(4).
(b) Content of notice. A notice of an open meeting or a meeting closed under the regular procedures in § 912.5(a) will state the time, place, and subject matter of the meeting, whether it is to be open or closed to the public, and the name and telephone number of the Secretary to the Board for information about the meeting. Each such notice shall be posted in the lobby of the Finance Board offices, and may be made available in addition by other means or at other locations as deemed desirable. Immediately following the posting of each such notice, the Finance Board will publish the notice in the Federal Register.
(1) Seven days notice. Except as provided in paragraph (c)(2) of this section, a public notice of open meetings or meetings closed under § 912.5(a) will be made at least seven days in advance of each meeting.
(2) Less than seven days notice. When a majority of the Board of Directors determine by recorded vote that Finance Board business requires a meeting to be called at any earlier date, the seven-day prior notice rule may be suspended and notice shall be made at the earliest practicable time.
(1) Time and place. A change in the time or place of a meeting following public notice may be made only if announced at the earliest practicable time.
(2) Subject matter. A change in the subject matter of a meeting or a re-determination to open or close a meeting, or portions thereof, may be made, after public notice, only if:
(i) At least a majority of the Board Directors determines by recorded vote that Finance Board business so requires and that no earlier notice of the change was possible; and
(ii) The Finance Board publicly announces the change and the vote of each Board Director by posting a notice thereof in the lobby of the Finance Board offices at the earliest practicable time.
(3) Timing of amendment. A public announcement of a change in either the time, place or subject matter of a meeting may be made after the commencement of the meeting affected.
(4) Publication of amendment. Each change to a notice of a meeting will be published in the Federal Register, following the Finance Board's public announcement of the change.
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 912.