12 CFR 917.4 - Bank Member Products Policy.
(1) Adoption. Beginning November 15, 2000, each Bank's board of directors shall have in effect at all times a policy that addresses the Bank's management of products offered by the Bank to members and housing associates, including but not limited to advances, standby letters of credit and acquired member assets, consistent with the requirements of the Act, paragraph (b) of this section, and all applicable Finance Board regulations and policies.
(iii) Re-adopt the member products policy, including interim amendments, not less often than every three years.
(b) Member products policy requirements. In addition to meeting any other requirements set forth in this chapter, each Bank's member products policy shall:
(1) Address credit underwriting criteria to be applied in evaluating applications for advances, standby letters of credit, and renewals;
(2) Address appropriate levels of collateralization, valuation of collateral and discounts applied to collateralvalues for advances and standby letters of credit;
(3) Address advances-related fees to be charged by each Bank, including any schedules or formulas pertaining to such fees;
(4) Address standards and criteria for pricing member products, including differential pricing of advances pursuant to§ 950.5(b)(2) of this chapter, and criteria regarding the pricing of standby letters of credit, including any special pricing provisions for standby letters of credit that facilitate the financing of projects that are eligible for any of the Banks' CICA programs under part 952 of this chapter;
(5) Provide that, for any draw made by a beneficiary under a standby letter of credit, the member will be charged a processing fee calculated in accordance with the requirements of§ 975.6(b) of this chapter;
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 917.