12 CFR Part 1070, Subpart C - Disclosure of CFPB Information in Connection With Legal Proceedings
- § 1070.30 — Purpose and scope; definitions.
- § 1070.31 — Service of summonses and complaints.
- § 1070.32 — Service of subpoenas, court orders, and other demands for CFPB information or action.
- § 1070.33 — Testimony and production of documents prohibited unless approved by the General Counsel.
- § 1070.34 — Procedure when testimony or production of documents is sought; general.
- § 1070.35 — Procedure when response to demand is required prior to receiving instructions.
- § 1070.36 — Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 1070.37 — Considerations in determining whether the CFPB will comply with a demand or request.
- § 1070.38 — Prohibition on providing expert or opinion testimony.
Title 12 published on .
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.