12 CFR Part 150, Subpart B - Exercising Fiduciary Powers
- § 150.130 How may I conduct multi-state operations?
- § 150.135 How do I determine which state's laws apply to my operations?
- § 150.136 To what extent do state laws apply to my fiduciary operations?
- § 150.140 Must I adopt and follow written policies and procedures in exercising fiduciary powers?
subjgrpFiduciary Personnel and Facilities (§§ 150.150 - 150.190)
- § 150.150 Who is responsible for the exercise of fiduciary powers?
- § 150.160 What personnel and facilities may I use to perform fiduciary services?
- § 150.170 May my other departments or affiliates use fiduciary personnel and facilities to perform other services?
- § 150.180 May I perform fiduciary services for, or purchase fiduciary services from, another association or entity?
- § 150.190 Must fiduciary officers and employees be bonded?
subjgrpReview of a Fiduciary Account (§§ 150.200 - 150.220)
subjgrpCustody and Control of Assets (§§ 150.230 - 150.250)
subjgrpInvesting Funds of a Fiduciary Account (§ 150.260)
subjgrpFunds Awaiting Investment or Distribution (§§ 150.290 - 150.320)
subjgrpRestrictions on Self Dealing (§§ 150.330 - 150.370)
- § 150.330 Are there investments in which I may not invest funds of a fiduciary account?
- § 150.340 May I exercise rights to purchase additional stock or fractional shares of my stock or obligations or the stock or obligations of my affiliates?
- § 150.350 May I lend, sell, or transfer assets of a fiduciary account if I have an interest in the transaction?
- § 150.360 May I make a loan to a fiduciary account that is secured by an interest in the assets of the account?
- § 150.370 May I sell assets or lend money between fiduciary accounts?
subjgrpCompensation, Gifts, and Bequests (§§ 150.380 - 150.400)
subjgrpRecordkeeping Requirements (§§ 150.410 - 150.430)
subjgrpAudit Requirements (§§ 150.440 - 150.480)
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 150 after this date.