12 CFR Part 150, Subpart B - Exercising Fiduciary Powers
- § 150.130 How may I conduct multi-state operations?
- § 150.135 How do I determine which state's laws apply to my operations?
- § 150.136 To what extent do state laws apply to my fiduciary operations?
- § 150.140 Must I adopt and follow written policies and procedures in exercising fiduciary powers?
Subject Group 39Fiduciary Personnel and Facilities (§§ 150.150 - 150.190)
- § 150.150 Who is responsible for the exercise of fiduciary powers?
- § 150.160 What personnel and facilities may I use to perform fiduciary services?
- § 150.170 May my other departments or affiliates use fiduciary personnel and facilities to perform other services?
- § 150.180 May I perform fiduciary services for, or purchase fiduciary services from, another association or entity?
- § 150.190 Must fiduciary officers and employees be bonded?
Subject Group 40Review of a Fiduciary Account (§§ 150.200 - 150.220)
Subject Group 41Custody and Control of Assets (§§ 150.230 - 150.250)
- § 150.230 Who must maintain custody or control of assets in a fiduciary account?
- § 150.240 May I hold investments of a fiduciary account off-premises?
- § 150.245 When is a fiduciary not required to maintain custody or control of fiduciary assets?
- § 150.250 Must I keep fiduciary assets separate from other assets?
Subject Group 42Investing Funds of a Fiduciary Account (§ 150.260)
Subject Group 43Funds Awaiting Investment or Distribution (§§ 150.290 - 150.320)
Subject Group 44Restrictions on Self Dealing (§§ 150.330 - 150.370)
- § 150.330 Are there investments in which I may not invest funds of a fiduciary account?
- § 150.340 May I exercise rights to purchase additional stock or fractional shares of my stock or obligations or the stock or obligations of my affiliates?
- § 150.350 May I lend, sell, or transfer assets of a fiduciary account if I have an interest in the transaction?
- § 150.360 May I make a loan to a fiduciary account that is secured by an interest in the assets of the account?
- § 150.370 May I sell assets or lend money between fiduciary accounts?
Subject Group 45Compensation, Gifts, and Bequests (§§ 150.380 - 150.400)
Subject Group 46Recordkeeping Requirements (§§ 150.410 - 150.430)
Subject Group 47Audit Requirements (§§ 150.440 - 150.480)
Title 12 published on 17-Jun-2017 04:33
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 150 after this date.