12 CFR Part 1500 - MERCHANT BANKING INVESTMENTS
prev | next
- § 1500.1 — What type of investments are permitted by this part, and under what conditions may they be made?
- § 1500.2 — What are the limitations on managing or operating a portfolio company held as a merchant banking investment?
- § 1500.3 — What are the holding periods permitted for merchant banking investments?
- § 1500.4 — How are investments in private equity funds treated under this part?
- § 1500.5 — What aggregate thresholds apply to merchant banking investments?
- § 1500.6 — What risk management, record keeping and reporting policies are required to make merchant banking investments?
- § 1500.7 — How do the statutory cross marketing and sections 23A and B limitations apply to merchant banking investments?
- § 1500.8 — Definitions.
Title 12 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.