12 CFR Part 159 - SUBORDINATE ORGANIZATIONS
- § 159.1 — What does this part cover?
- § 159.2 — Definitions.
- § 159.3 — What are the characteristics of, and what requirements apply to, subordinate organizations of Federal savings associations?
- § 159.4 — What activities are preapproved for service corporations?
- § 159.5 — How much may a Federal savings association invest in service corporations or lower-tier entities?
- § 159.10 — How must separate corporate identities be maintained?
- § 159.11 — What notices are required to establish or acquire a new subsidiary or engage in new activities through an existing subsidiary?
- § 159.12 — How may a subsidiary of a Federal savings association issue securities?
- § 159.13 — How may a Federal savings association exercise its salvage power in connection with its service corporation or lower-tier entities?
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 159 after this date.