12 CFR Part 208, Subpart G - Financial Subsidiaries of State Member Banks
- § 208.71 What are the requirements to invest in or control a financial subsidiary?
- § 208.72 What activities may a financial subsidiary conduct?
- § 208.73 What additional provisions are applicable to state member banks with financial subsidiaries?
- § 208.74 What happens if the state member bank or a depository institution affiliate fails to continue to meet certain requirements?
- § 208.75 What happens if the state member bank or any of its insured depository institution affiliates receives less than a “satisfactory” CRA rating?
- § 208.76 What Federal Reserve approvals are necessary for financial subsidiaries?
- § 208.77 Definitions.
Reg. H, 66 FR 42933, Aug. 16, 2001, unless otherwise noted.