12 CFR Subpart B - General Provisions of Section 23A
- § 223.11 What is the maximum amount of covered transactions that a member bank may enter into with any single affiliate?
- § 223.12 What is the maximum amount of covered transactions that a member bank may enter into with all affiliates?
- § 223.13 What safety and soundness requirement applies to covered transactions?
- § 223.14 What are the collateral requirements for a credit transaction with an affiliate?
- § 223.15 May a member bank purchase a low-quality asset from an affiliate?
- § 223.16 What transactions by a member bank with any person are treated as transactions with an affiliate?