12 CFR Part 223, Subpart B - General Provisions of Section 23A
- § 223.11 — What is the maximum amount of covered transactions that a member bank may enter into with any single affiliate?
- § 223.12 — What is the maximum amount of covered transactions that a member bank may enter into with all affiliates?
- § 223.13 — What safety and soundness requirement applies to covered transactions?
- § 223.14 — What are the collateral requirements for a credit transaction with an affiliate?
- § 223.15 — May a member bank purchase a low-quality asset from an affiliate?
- § 223.16 — What transactions by a member bank with any person are treated as transactions with an affiliate?
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 223.