12 CFR Part 226, Subpart G - Special Rules Applicable to Credit Card Accounts and Open-End Credit Offered to College Students
prev | next
- § 226.51 Ability to Pay.
- § 226.52 Limitations on fees.
- § 226.53 Allocation of payments.
- § 226.54 Limitations on the imposition of finance charges.
- § 226.55 Limitations on increasing annual percentage rates, fees, and charges.
- § 226.56 Requirements for over-the-limit transactions.
- § 226.57 Reporting and marketing rules for college student open-end credit.
- § 226.58 Internet posting of credit card agreements.
- § 226.59 Reevaluation of rate increases.
- Appendix A to Part 226 - Effect on State Laws
- Appendix B to Part 226 - State Exemptions
- Appendix C to Part 226 - Issuance of Staff Interpretations
- Appendix D to Part 226 - Multiple Advance Construction Loans
- Appendix E to Part 226 - Rules for Card Issuers That Bill on a Transaction-by-Transaction Basis
- Appendix F to Part 226 - Optional Annual Percentage Rate Computations for Creditors Offering Open-End Plans Subject to the Requirements of § 226.5b
- Appendix G to Part 226 - Open-End Model Forms and Clauses
- Appendix H to Part 226 - Closed-End Model Forms and Clauses
- Appendix I to Part 226 - Federal Enforcement Agencies
- Appendix J to Part 226 - Annual Percentage Rate Computations for Closed-End Credit Transactions
- Appendix K to Part 226 - Total Annual Loan Cost Rate Computations for Reverse Mortgage Transactions
- Appendix L to Part 226 - Assumed Loan Periods for Computations of Total Annual Loan Cost Rates
- Appendix M1 to Part 226 - Repayment Disclosures
- Appendix M2 to Part 226 - Sample Calculations of Repayment Disclosures
- Appendix N to Part 226 - Higher-Priced Mortgage Loan Appraisal Safe Harbor Review
- Appendix O to Part 226 - Illustrative Written Source Documents for Higher-Priced Mortgage Loan Appraisal Rules
- Supplement I to Part 226 - Official Staff Interpretations
75 FR 7818, Feb. 22, 2010, unless otherwise noted.