12 CFR Part 563b - CONVERSIONS FROM MUTUAL TO STOCK FORM
- § 563b.5 What does this part do?
- § 563b.10 May I form a holding company as part of my conversion?
- § 563b.15 May I form a charitable organization as part of my conversion?
- § 563b.20 May I acquire another insured stock depository institution as part of my conversion?
- § 563b.25 What definitions apply to this part?
- Subpart A - Standard Conversions (§§ 563b.100 - 563b.575)
- Subpart B - Voluntary Supervisory Conversions (§§ 563b.600 - 563b.690)
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 563b.