12 CFR Part 563b, Subpart A - Standard Conversions
Prior to Conversion (§§ 563b.100 - 563b.120)
Plan of Conversion (§§ 563b.125 - 563b.140)
Filing Requirements (§§ 563b.150 - 563b.165)
Notice of Filing of Application and Comment Process (§§ 563b.180 - 563b.185)
OTS Review of the Application for Conversion (§§ 563b.200 - 563b.205)
Proxy Solicitation (§§ 563b.250 - 563b.295)
- § 563b.250 Who must comply with these proxy solicitation provisions?
- § 563b.255 What must the form of proxy include?
- § 563b.260 May I use previously executed proxies?
- § 563b.265 How may I use proxies executed under this part?
- § 563b.270 What must I include in my proxy statement?
- § 563b.275 How do I file revised proxy materials?
- § 563b.280 Must I mail a member's proxy solicitation material?
- § 563b.285 What solicitations are prohibited?
- § 563b.290 What will OTS do if a solicitation violates these prohibitions?
- § 563b.295 Will OTS require me to re-solicit proxies?
Offers and Sales of Stock (§§ 563b.320 - 563b.395)
- § 563b.320 Who has priority to purchase my conversion shares?
- § 563b.325 When may I offer to sell my conversion shares?
- § 563b.330 How do I price my conversion shares?
- § 563b.335 How do I sell my conversion shares?
- § 563b.340 What sales practices are prohibited?
- § 563b.345 How may a subscriber pay for my conversion shares?
- § 563b.350 Must I pay interest on payments for conversion shares?
- § 563b.355 What subscription rights must I give to each eligible account holder and each supplemental eligible account holder?
- § 563b.360 Are my officers, directors, and their associates eligible account holders?
- § 563b.365 May other voting members purchase conversion shares in the conversion?
- § 563b.370 Does OTS limit the aggregate purchases by officers, directors, and their associates?
- § 563b.375 How do I allocate my conversion shares if my shares are oversubscribed?
- § 563b.380 May my employee stock ownership plan purchase conversion shares?
- § 563b.385 May I impose any purchase limitations?
- § 563b.390 Must I provide a purchase preference to persons in my local community?
- § 563b.395 What other conditions apply when I offer conversion shares in a community offering, a public offering, or both?
Completion of the Offering (§§ 563b.400 - 563b.405)
Completion of the Conversion (§§ 563b.420 - 563b.445)
- § 563b.420 When must I complete my conversion?
- § 563b.425 Who may terminate the conversion?
- § 563b.430 What happens to my old charter?
- § 563b.435 What happens to my corporate existence after conversion?
- § 563b.440 What voting rights must I provide to stockholders after the conversion?
- § 563b.445 What must I provide my savings account holders?
Liquidation Account (§§ 563b.450 - 563b.485)
- § 563b.450 What is a liquidation account?
- § 563b.455 What is the initial balance of the liquidation account?
- § 563b.460 How do I determine the initial balances of liquidation sub-accounts?
- § 563b.465 Do account holders retain any voting rights based on their liquidation sub-accounts?
- § 563b.470 Must I adjust liquidation sub-accounts?
- § 563b.475 What is a liquidation?
- § 563b.480 Does the liquidation account affect my net worth?
- § 563b.485 What provision must I include in my new federal charter?
Post-Conversion (§§ 563b.500 - 563b.530)
- § 563b.500 What management stock benefit plans may I implement?
- § 563b.505 May my directors, officers, and their associates freely trade shares?
- § 563b.510 May I repurchase shares after conversion?
- § 563b.515 What information must I provide to OTS before I repurchase my shares?
- § 563b.520 May I declare or pay dividends after I convert?
- § 563b.525 Who may acquire my shares after I convert?
- § 563b.530 What other requirements apply after I convert?
Contributions to Charitable Organizations (§§ 563b.550 - 563b.575)
- § 563b.550 May I donate conversion shares or conversion proceeds to a charitable organization?
- § 563b.555 How do my members approve a charitable contribution?
- § 563b.560 How much may I contribute to a charitable organization?
- § 563b.565 What must the charitable organization include in its organizational documents?
- § 563b.570 How do I address conflicts of interest involving my directors?
- § 563b.575 What other requirements apply to charitable organizations?