12 CFR Part 717, Subpart J - Identity Theft Red Flags
prev | next
- § 717.90 Duties regarding the detection, prevention, and mitigation of identity theft.
- § 717.91 Duties of card issuers regarding changes of address.
- Appendixes A-B to Part 717 [Reserved]
- Appendix C to Part 717 - Model Forms for Opt-Out Notices
- Appendix D to Part 717 [Reserved]
- Appendix E to Part 717 - Interagency Guidelines Concerning the Accuracy and Integrity of Information Furnished to Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Appendixes F-I to Part 717 [Reserved]
- Appendix J to Part 717 - Interagency Guidelines on Identity Theft Detection, Prevention, and Mitigation
72 FR 63768, Nov. 9, 2007, unless otherwise noted.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 717.