12 CFR Part 792, Subpart E - The Privacy Act
- § 792.52 Scope.
- § 792.53 Definitions.
- § 792.54 Procedures for requests pertaining to individual records in a system of records.
- § 792.55 Times, places, and requirements for identification of individuals making requests and identification of records requested.
- § 792.56 Notice of existence of records, access decisions and disclosure of requested information; time limits.
- § 792.57 Special procedures: Information furnished by other agencies; medical records.
- § 792.58 Requests for correction or amendment to a record; administrative review of requests.
- § 792.59 Appeal of initial determination.
- § 792.60 Disclosure of record to person other than the individual to whom it pertains.
- § 792.61 Accounting for disclosures.
- § 792.62 Requests for accounting for disclosures.
- § 792.63 Collection of information from individuals; information forms.
- § 792.64 Contracting for the operation of a system of records.
- § 792.65 Fees.
- § 792.66 Exemptions.
- § 792.67 Security of systems of records.
- § 792.68 Use and collection of Social Security numbers.
- § 792.69 Training and employee standards of conduct with regard to privacy.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 792 after this date.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.