12 CFR Part 796 - POST-EMPLOYMENT RESTRICTIONS FOR CERTAIN NCUA EXAMINERS
- § 796.1 — What is the purpose and scope of this part?
- § 796.2 — Who is considered a senior examiner of the NCUA?
- § 796.3 — What special post-employment restrictions apply to senior examiners?
- § 796.4 — When do these special restrictions become effective and may they be waived?
- § 796.5 — What are the penalties for violating these special post-employment restrictions?
- § 796.6 — What other definitions and rules of construction apply for purposes of this part?
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 796 after this date.