13 CFR 107.585 - Voluntary decrease in Licensee's Regulatory Capital.
You must obtain SBA's prior written approval to reduce your Regulatory Capital by more than two percent in any fiscal year, unless otherwise permitted under §§ 107.1560 and 107.1570, provided however, that if you are an Early Stage SBIC, you must obtain SBA's prior written approval for any reduction of your Regulatory Capital, including any reduction pursuant to a Distribution under § 107.1180 of this part. At all times, you must retain sufficient Regulatory Capital to meet the minimum capital requirements in the Act and § 107.210, and sufficient Leverageable Capital to avoid having excess Leverage in violation of section 303 of the Act and §§ 107.1150 through 107.1170.
- 13 CFR 107.1820 — Conditions Affecting Issuers of Preferred Securities And/Or Participating Securities.
- 13 CFR 107.1180 — Required Distributions to SBA by Early Stage SBICs.
- 13 CFR 107.1000 — Licensees Without Leverage - Exceptions to the Regulations.
- 13 CFR 107.740 — Portfolio Diversification (“overline” Limitation).
- 13 CFR 107.1810 — Events of Default and SBA's Remedies for Licensee's Noncompliance With Terms of Debentures.
- 13 CFR 107.1570 — Distributions by Licensee - Optional Distribution to Private Investors and SBA.