13 CFR 120.151 - What is the statutory limit for total loans to a Borrower?
The aggregate amount of the SBA portions of all loans to a single Borrower, including the Borrower's affiliates as defined in § 121.301(f) of this chapter, must not exceed a guaranty amount of $3,750,000, except as otherwise authorized by statute for a specific program. The maximum loan amount for any one 7(a) loan is $5,000,000. The amount of any loan received by an Eligible Passive Company applies to the loan limit of both the Eligible Passive Company and the Operating Company.
- 13 CFR 120.390 — Revolving Credit.
- 13 CFR 123.703 — What Are the Terms of an IDAP Loan?
- 13 CFR 120.398 — America's Recovery Capital (ARC) Loan Program.
- 13 CFR 109.410 — Loan Limits - Loans to Eligible Small Business Concerns.
- 13 CFR 121.1001 — Who May Initiate a Size Protest or Request a Formal Size Determination?