13 CFR 120.1540 - Types of enforcement actions—Intermediaries participating in the Microloan Program and NTAPs.
Upon a determination that any ground set out in § 120.1425 exists, the SBA may take in its discretion, one or more of the following enforcement actions against an Intermediary or NTAP:
(a) Suspension or pre-revocation sanctions which may include, but are not limited to:
(1) Accelerated reporting requirements;
(2) Accelerated loan repayment requirements for outstanding program debt to SBA, as applicable;
(3) Imposition of a temporary lending moratorium, as applicable; or
(4) Imposition of a temporary training moratorium.
(b) Revocation of authority to participate in the Microloan program which will include:
(1) Removal from the program;
(2) Liquidation of Intermediary's Microloan Revolving Fund and Loan Loss Reserve Fund accounts by SBA, and application of the liquidated funds to any outstanding balance owed to SBA;
(3) Payment of outstanding debt to SBA by the Intermediary;
(4) Forfeiture or repayment of any unused grant funds by the Intermediary or NTAP;
(5) Debarment of the organization from receipt of federal funds until loan and grant repayments are met; or
(6) Taking such other actions available under law.
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 120 after this date.