13 CFR 120.1540 - Types of enforcement actions - Intermediaries participating in the Microloan Program and NTAPs.
(a) Suspension or pre-revocation sanctions which may include, but are not limited to:
(1) Accelerated reporting requirements;
(3) Imposition of a temporary lending moratorium, as applicable; or
(4) Imposition of a temporary training moratorium.
(1) Removal from the program;
(5) Debarment of the organization from receipt of federal funds until loan and grant repayments are met; or
(6) Taking such other actions available under law.
- 13 CFR 120.1425 — Grounds for Enforcement Actions - Intermediaries Participating in the Microloan Program and NTAPs.
- 13 CFR 120.1600 — General Procedures for Enforcement Actions Against SBA Lenders, SBA Supervised Lenders, Other Regulated SBLCs, Management Officials, Other Persons, Intermediaries, and NTAPs.
- 13 CFR 120.1000 — Risk-Based Lender Oversight.
- 13 CFR 120.1055 — Review and Examination Results.