(1) Information demonstrating the applicant is creditworthy and has the resources to repay the loan;
(2) A statement of the amount requested;
(3) Applicant's IRS tax identification number;
(4) A copy of applicant's most recent financial statements dated within 120 days of the application that was prepared by an accountant, including a copy of its most recent outside audit report, a balance sheet, an income and expense statement and a schedule of its secured debt obligations; and
(5) A narrative describing the efforts undertaken by the firm to obtain credit on reasonable terms from private sources. This narrative must include name of the institution and a contact person for each lender contacted and should also include term sheets provided by potential lenders.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.