13 CFR 123.200 - Am I eligible to apply for a physical disaster business loan?

prev | next
§ 123.200 Am I eligible to apply for a physical disaster business loan?

(a) Almost any business concern or charitable or other non-profit entity whose real or tangible personal property is damaged in a declared disaster area is eligible to apply for a physical disaster business loan. Your business may be a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, limited liability company, or other legal entity recognized under State law. Your business' size (average annual receipts or number of employees) is not taken into consideration in determining your eligibility for a physical disaster business loan. If your damaged business occupied rented space at the time of the disaster, and the terms of your business' lease require you to make repairs to your business' building, you may have suffered a physical loss and can apply for a physical business disaster loan to repair the property. In all other cases, the owner of the building is the eligible loan applicant.

(b) Damaged vehicles, of the type normally used for recreational purposes, such as motorhomes, aircraft, and boats, may be repaired or replaced with SBA loan proceeds if you can submit evidence that the damaged vehicles were used in your business at the time of the disaster.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
Statutes at Large

Title 13 published on 04-May-2017 03:04

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 123 after this date.

  • 2016-10-03; vol. 81 # 191 - Monday, October 3, 2016
    1. 81 FR 67901 - Disaster Assistance Loan Program; Disaster Loan Mitigation, Contractor Malfeasance and Secured Threshold
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      Final rule.
      This rule is effective on October 3, 2016.
      13 CFR Part 123