13 CFR 130.200 - Eligible entities.
(a)Recipient Organization. The following entities are eligible to operate an SBDC network:
(1) A public or private institution of higher education;
(2) A land-grant college or university;
(3) A college or school of business, engineering, commerce or agriculture;
(4) A community or junior college;
(5) An entity formed by two or more of the above entities; or
(6) Any entity which was operating as a recipient organization as of December 31, 1990.
Title 13 published on 2015-10-16.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 13 CFR Part 130.