13 CFR § 134.305 - The appeal petition.
(a)Form. There is no required format for an appeal petition. However, it must include the following information:
(1) In a size appeal, a copy of the size determination being appealed;
(4) The name, address, telephone number, facsimile number, and signature of the appellant or its attorney.
(b)Service of size determination appeals. The appellant must serve the appeal petition upon each of the following:
(2) The contracting officer responsible for the procurement affected by a size determination;
(3) The business concern whose size status is at issue;
(4) All persons who filed protests; and
(c)Service of NAICS appeals. The appellant must serve:
(1) The contracting officer who made the NAICS code designation; and
(d)Certificate of service. The appellant must attach to the appeal petition a signed certificate of service meeting the requirements of § 134.204(d).
(e)Dismissal. An appeal petition which does not contain all of the information required in paragraph (a) of this section may be dismissed, with or without prejudice, by the Judge at his or her own initiative, or upon motion of a respondent.