13 CFR Part 107, Subpart D - Changes in Ownership, Control, or Structure of Licensee; Transfer of License
- Changes in Control or Ownership of Licensee
- § 107.400 — Changes in ownership of 10 percent or more of Licensee but no change of Control.
- § 107.410 — Changes in Control of Licensee (through change in ownership or otherwise).
- § 107.420 — Prohibition on exercise of ownership or Control rights in Licensee before SBA approval.
- § 107.430 — Notification to SBA of transactions that may change ownership or Control.
- § 107.440 — Standards governing prior SBA approval for a proposed transfer of Control.
- § 107.450 — Notification to SBA of pledge of Licensee's shares.
- Restrictions on Common Control or Ownership of Two or More Licensees
- Change in Structure of Licensee
- Transfer of License
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 13 CFR Part 107.
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 107 after this date.