13 CFR Part 108, Subpart J - SBA Financial Assistance for NMVC Companies (Leverage)
General Information About Obtaining Leverage (§§ 108.1100 - 108.1140)
Maximum Amount of Leverage for Which a NMVC Company Is Eligible (§ 108.1150)
Conditional Commitments by SBA To Reserve Leverage for a NMVC Company (§§ 108.1200 - 108.1240)
- § 108.1200 SBA's Leverage commitment to a NMVC Company - application procedure, amount, and term.
- § 108.1220 Requirement for NMVC Company to file financial statements at the time of request for a draw.
- § 108.1230 Draw-downs by NMVC Company under SBA's Leverage commitment.
- § 108.1240 Funding of NMVC Company's draw request through sale to third-party.
Funding Leverage by use of SBA Guaranteed Trust Certificates (“TCs”) (§§ 108.1600 - 108.1640)
- § 108.1600 SBA authority to issue and guarantee Trust Certificates.
- § 108.1610 Effect of prepayment or early redemption of Leverage on a Trust Certificate.
- § 108.1620 Functions of agents, including Central Registration Agent, Selling Agent and Fiscal Agent.
- § 108.1630 SBA regulation of Brokers and Dealers and disclosure to purchasers of Leverage or Trust Certificates.
- § 108.1640 SBA access to records of the CRA, Brokers, Dealers and Pool or Trust assemblers.