13 CFR Part 120, Subpart A - Policies Applying to All Business Loans
prev | next
- § 120.100 — What are the basic eligibility requirements for all applicants for SBA business loans?
- § 120.101 — Credit not available elsewhere.
- § 120.102 — Funds not available from alternative sources, including personal resources of principals.
- § 120.103 — Are farm enterprises eligible?
- § 120.104 — Are businesses financed by SBICs eligible?
- § 120.105 — Special consideration for veterans.
- Ineligible Businesses and Eligible Passive Companies
- Uses of Proceeds
- Ethical Requirements
- Credit Criteria for SBA Loans
- Requirements Imposed Under Other Laws and Orders
- Applicability and Enforceability of Loan Program Requirements
- Loan Applications
- Computerized SBA Forms
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 13 CFR Part 120.