13 CFR Part 120, Subpart B - Policies Specific to 7(a) Loans
- Bonding Requirements
- Limitations on Use of Proceeds
- Maturities; Interest Rates; Loan and Guarantee Amounts
- § 120.210 — What percentage of a loan may SBA guarantee?
- § 120.211 — What limits are there on the amounts of direct loans?
- § 120.212 — What limits are there on loan maturities?
- § 120.213 — What fixed interest rates may a Lender charge?
- § 120.214 — What conditions apply for variable interest rates?
- § 120.215 — What interest rates apply to smaller loans?
- Fees for Guaranteed Loans
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 13.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 120 after this date.