13 CFR Part 120, Subpart K - Establishment of an SBA Direct Loan Program for Systemically Important Secondary Market Broker-Dealers (SISMBD Loan Program)
prev | next
- § 120.1800 Definitions used in subpart K.
- § 120.1801 Program purpose.
- § 120.1802 How does a broker-dealer participate in the SISMBD Loan Program?
- § 120.1810 What is a Systemically Important SBA Secondary Market Broker-Dealer (SISMBD)?
- § 120.1820 What are the basic eligibility requirements for SBA designation as a Systemically Important Secondary Market Broker-Dealer?
- § 120.1821 What is the process to obtain designation as a Systemically Important Secondary Market Broker-Dealer?
- § 120.1822 What is the process to apply for an SISMBD Loan?
- § 120.1823 Creditworthiness.
- § 120.1824 How will an SISMBD receive notice of an approval or denial of a loan or request for an advance under an SISMBD Loan?
- § 120.1825 May an SISMBD request reconsideration after denial?
- § 120.1830 What are the terms and conditions of an SBA loan to an SISMBD?
- § 120.1831 Is there a limit to the number of SISMBD Loans or advances that an SISMBD may request from SBA?
- § 120.1832 What is the minimum and maximum SISMBD Loan advance amount?
- § 120.1833 May an SISMBD request an increase in the loan amount?
- § 120.1834 What fees are associated with an SISMBD Loan?
- § 120.1840 What are the allowable uses of proceeds of an SISMBD Loan?
- § 120.1850 Will the Collateral be held by SBA?
- § 120.1860 How will the SISMBD Loan be disbursed?
- § 120.1870 How does the SISMBD provide funds for the Premium?
- § 120.1880 How will the loan be repaid?
- § 120.1881 How are payments on the Collateral allocated between the SISMBD borrower and repayment of the SISMBD Loan?
- § 120.1882 What happens if funds to make required loan payments are not generated from the Collateral?
- § 120.1890 What is the maturity on a SISMBD Loan from SBA?
- § 120.1891 What happens if an SISMBD is ineligible to receive an SISMBD Loan or an advance?
- § 120.1892 What happens if an SISMBD does not use SISMBD Loan funds for a statutorily mandated purpose?
- § 120.1893 Data collections and reporting.
- § 120.1900 When does the Secondary Market Lending Authority Program end?
74 FR 59896, Nov. 19, 2009, unless otherwise noted.