13 CFR Part 120, Subpart K - Establishment of an SBA Direct Loan Program for Systemically Important Secondary Market Broker-Dealers (SISMBD Loan Program)
- § 120.1800 — Definitions used in subpart K.
- § 120.1801 — Program purpose.
- § 120.1802 — How does a broker-dealer participate in the SISMBD Loan Program?
- § 120.1810 — What is a Systemically Important SBA Secondary Market Broker-Dealer (SISMBD)?
- § 120.1820 — What are the basic eligibility requirements for SBA designation as a Systemically Important Secondary Market Broker-Dealer?
- § 120.1821 — What is the process to obtain designation as a Systemically Important Secondary Market Broker-Dealer?
- § 120.1822 — What is the process to apply for an SISMBD Loan?
- § 120.1823 — Creditworthiness.
- § 120.1824 — How will an SISMBD receive notice of an approval or denial of a loan or request for an advance under an SISMBD Loan?
- § 120.1825 — May an SISMBD request reconsideration after denial?
- § 120.1830 — What are the terms and conditions of an SBA loan to an SISMBD?
- § 120.1831 — Is there a limit to the number of SISMBD Loans or advances that an SISMBD may request from SBA?
- § 120.1832 — What is the minimum and maximum SISMBD Loan advance amount?
- § 120.1833 — May an SISMBD request an increase in the loan amount?
- § 120.1834 — What fees are associated with an SISMBD Loan?
- § 120.1840 — What are the allowable uses of proceeds of an SISMBD Loan?
- § 120.1850 — Will the Collateral be held by SBA?
- § 120.1860 — How will the SISMBD Loan be disbursed?
- § 120.1870 — How does the SISMBD provide funds for the Premium?
- § 120.1880 — How will the loan be repaid?
- § 120.1881 — How are payments on the Collateral allocated between the SISMBD borrower and repayment of the SISMBD Loan?
- § 120.1882 — What happens if funds to make required loan payments are not generated from the Collateral?
- § 120.1890 — What is the maturity on a SISMBD Loan from SBA?
- § 120.1891 — What happens if an SISMBD is ineligible to receive an SISMBD Loan or an advance?
- § 120.1892 — What happens if an SISMBD does not use SISMBD Loan funds for a statutorily mandated purpose?
- § 120.1893 — Data collections and reporting.
- § 120.1900 — When does the Secondary Market Lending Authority Program end?
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 13.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 120 after this date.