13 CFR Subpart C - Contracting with SDVO SBCs
- § 125.17 What are SDVO contracts?
- § 125.18 What requirements must an SDVO SBC meet to submit an offer on a contract?
- § 125.19 Does SDVO SBC status guarantee receipt of a contract?
- § 125.20 Who decides if a contract opportunity for SDVO competition exists?
- § 125.21 What requirements are not available for SDVO contracts?
- § 125.22 When may a contracting officer set-aside a procurement for SDVO SBCs?
- § 125.23 When may a contracting officer award sole source contracts to SDVO SBCs?
- § 125.24 Are there SDVO contracting opportunities at or below the simplified acquisition threshold?
- § 125.25 May SBA appeal a contracting officer's decision not to make a procurement available for award as an SDVO contract?
- § 125.26 What is the process for such an appeal?
69 FR 25268, May 5, 2004, unless otherwise noted.