13 CFR Part 134, Subpart E - Rules of Practice for Appeals From Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Concern Protests
- § 134.501 What is the scope of the rules in this subpart E?
- § 134.502 Who may appeal?
- § 134.503 When must a person file an appeal from an SDVO SBC protest determination?
- § 134.504 [Reserved]
- § 134.505 What are the requirements for an appeal petition?
- § 134.506 What are the service and filing requirements?
- § 134.507 When does the D/GC transmit the protest file and to whom?
- § 134.508 What is the standard of review?
- § 134.509 When will a Judge dismiss an appeal?
- § 134.510 Who can file a response to an appeal petition and when must such a response be filed?
- § 134.511 Will the Judge permit discovery and oral hearings?
- § 134.512 What are the limitations on new evidence?
- § 134.513 When is the record closed?
- § 134.514 When must the Judge issue his or her decision?
- § 134.515 What are the effects of the Judge's decision?
70 FR 8927, Feb. 24, 2005, unless otherwise noted.