14 CFR 1212.204 - Fees.
(a) Fees will not be charged for:
(1) Search for a retrieval of the requesting individual's records;
(2) Review of the records;
(3) Making a copy of a record when it is a necessary part of the process of making the record available for review;
(4) Transportation of the record(s);
(5) Making a copy of an amended record to provide evidence of the amendment; or
(6) Copies of records if this is determined to be in the best interest of the Government.
(b) Fees for the duplication of records will be assessed in accordance with § 1206.700(a) of this chapter.
(c) Where it appears that duplication fees chargeable under this section will exceed $25, the requester shall be provided an estimate of the fees before copies are made. Where possible, the requester will be afforded the opportunity to confer with Agency personnel in a manner which will reduce the fees, yet still meet the needs of the requester.
(d) Where the anticipated fee chargeable under this section exceeds $25, an advance deposit of part or all of the anticipated fee may be required.
Title 14 published on 2015-11-17.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 1212.