14 CFR 1214.117 - Launch and orbit parameters for a standard launch.
(a) For dedicated flights:
(1) Launch from Kennedy Space Center (KSC) into the customer's choice of two standard mission orbits: 160 NM circular orbit, 28.5° inclination (nominal), or 160 NM circular orbit, 57° inclination (nominal).
(2) Launch on a date selected by NASA within the scheduling constraints specified in the launch agreement.
(3) Launch at a time, selected by NASA, from a launch window of not less than 1 hour (a more restrictive launch window may be provided as an optional service).
(1) Launch on a date selected by NASA within the scheduling constraints specified in the launch agreement.
(2) Launch at any time of day, selected by NASA.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 1214 after this date.