14 CFR 1221.113 - Use of the NASA Flags.
(a) The NASA Flag is authorized for use only as follows:
(1) On or in front of NASA buildings.
(2) At NASA ceremonies.
(3) At conferences (including display in NASA conference rooms).
(4) At governmental or public appearances of NASA executives.
(5) In private offices of senior officials.
(6) As otherwise authorized by the NASA Administrator or designee.
(7) The NASA Flag must be displayed with the United States Flag. When the United States Flag and the NASA Flag are displayed on a speaker's platform in an auditorium, the United States Flag must occupy the position of honor and be placed at the speaker's right as the speaker faces the audience, with the NASA Flag at the speaker's left.
(b) The NASA Administrator's, Deputy Administrator's and Associate Deputy Administrator's Flags shall be displayed with the United States Flag in the respective offices of these officials but may be temporarily removed for use at the discretion of the officials concerned.
Title 14 published on 2015-11-17.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 1221.