14 CFR 1245.110 - Content of petitions.
(1) An identification of the petitioner, its place of business, and address;
(2) If the petitioner is represented by counsel, the name, address, and telephone number of the counsel;
(3) A citation to the section (§ 1245.104, § 1245.105, or § 1245.106) under which the petition is submitted, the nature and extent of the rights requested, and a positive statement that waiver of rights under the cited section is being requested;
(6) A designation of the country or countries, the United States of America and/or foreign, in which waiver of title is requested;
(8) The name, address, and telephone number of the party with whom the Board is to communicate when the request is acted upon;
(9) Whether the petitioner is an entity of or under the control of a foreign government;
(10) The signature of the petitioner or its authorized representative; and
(11) The date of the petition.
(b) Advance waiver petitions shall also identify the invention(s) and/or class(es) of inventions that the Contractor believes will be made under the contract and for which waiver of rights is being requested, in accordance with § 1245.104(c)(2).
(c) No specific forms need be used. Requests for advanced waiver should, preferably, be included with the proposal, but in any event in advance of negotiations.
(d)Petitions for waiver under contracts funded by another agency. The content of the petitions for waiver of title to inventions made under contracts awarded by NASA on behalf of the Department of Energy under § 1245.103(c) shall follow the procedures and form prescribed by and shall be acted on by that agency. Petitions under contracts awarded by NASA on behalf of other agencies will be coordinated with the agency before action is taken by the Board.
Title 14 published on 2015-11-17.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 1245.