14 CFR 1261.107 - Evidence in support of claim.
(a) General. In addition to the information required on NASA Form 1204, and any other evidence required by the Administrator or designee, the claimant will furnish the following evidence when relevant:
(1) A corroborating statement from the claimant's supervisor or other person or persons having personal knowledge of the facts concerning the claim.
(2) A statement of any property recovered or replaced in kind.
(3) An itemized bill of repair for property which has been repaired, or one or more written estimates of the cost of repairs from competent persons if the property is repairable but has not been repaired.
(b) Specific classes of claims. Claims of the following types shall also be accompanied with specific and detailed evidence as indicated:
(1) Theft, burglary, etc. A statement describing in detail the location where the loss occurred and the facts and circumstances surrounding the loss, including supporting documentation, e.g., a police report.
(2) Transportation losses. A copy of orders authorizing the travel, transportation or shipment, or a certificate explaining the absence of such orders and stating their substance; all bills of lading and inventories of property shipped; and a statement indicating the condition of the property when turned over to the carrier and when received from the carrier.