14 CFR 1264.111 - Notice of hearing.
(a) When the presiding officer receives the complaint and answer, the presiding officer shall promptly serve a notice of hearing upon the defendant in the manner prescribed by § 1264.107. At the same time, the presiding officer shall send a copy of such notice to the representative of the authority.
(b) Such notice shall include -
(1) The tentative time and place, and the nature of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The matters of fact and law asserted;
(4) A description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(6) An opportunity for a settlement conference or proposals of adjustment through alternative dispute resolutions, if not already explored; and
(7) Such other matters as the presiding officer deems appropriate.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 1264 after this date.