14 CFR 13.210 - Filing of documents.
(a)Address and method of filing. A person tendering a document for filing shall personally deliver or mail the signed original and one copy of each document to the Hearing Docket using the appropriate address:
(1)If delivery is in person, or via expedited courier service: Federal Aviation Administration, 600 Independence Avenue, SW., Wilbur Wright Building - Suite 2W1000, Washington, DC 20591; Attention: Hearing Docket Clerk, AGC-430.
(2)If delivery is via U.S. Mail: Federal Aviation Administration, 800 Independence Avenue, SW., Washington, DC 20591; Attention: Hearing Docket Clerk, AGC-430, Wilbur Wright Building - Suite 2W1000.
(b)Date of filing. A document shall be considered to be filed on the date of personal delivery; or if mailed, the mailing date shown on the certificate of service, the date shown on the postmark if there is no certificate of service, or other mailing date shown by other evidence if there is no certificate of service or postmark.
(c)Form. Each document shall be typewritten or legibly handwritten.
(d)Contents. Unless otherwise specified in this subpart, each document must contain a short, plain statement of the facts on which the person's case rests and a brief statement of the action requested in the document.
(e)Internet accessibility of documents filed in the Hearing Docket.
(1) Unless protected from public disclosure by an order of the ALJ under 13.226, all documents filed in the Hearing Docket are accessible through the Federal Docket Management System (FDMS): http://www.regulations.gov. To access a particular case file, use the FDMS number assigned to the case.
(2) Decisions and orders issued by the Administrator in civil penalty cases, indexes of decisions, contact information for the FAA Hearing Docket and the administrative law judges, the rules of practice, and other information are available on the FAA civil penalty adjudication Web site at: http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/agc/pol_adjudication/AGC400/Civil_Penalty.
Title 14 published on 13-Apr-2017 04:10
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 13 after this date.
- 14 CFR 13.233 — Appeal From Initial Decision.
- 14 CFR 13.209 — Answer.
- 14 CFR 13.16 — Civil Penalties: Administrative Assessment Against a Person Other Than an Individual Acting as a Pilot, Flight Engineer, Mechanic, or Repairman. Administrative Assessment Against All Persons for Hazardous Materials Violations.
- 14 CFR 13.204 — Appearances and Rights of Parties.