14 CFR 142.11 - Application for issuance or amendment.
(2) Be filed with the FAA Flight Standards District Office that has jurisdiction over the area in which the applicant's principal business office is located; and
(3) Be made at least 120 calendar days before the beginning of any proposed training or 60 calendar days before effecting an amendment to any approved training, unless a shorter filing period is approved by the Administrator.
(1) A statement showing that the minimum qualification requirements for each management position are met or exceeded;
(2) A statement acknowledging that the applicant shall notify the Administrator within 10 working days of any change made in the assignment of persons in the required management positions;
(6) A description of the applicant's training facilities, equipment, qualifications of personnel to be used, and proposed evaluation plans;
(7) A training program curriculum, including syllabi, outlines, courseware, procedures, and documentation to support the items required in subpart B of this part, upon request by the Administrator;
(8) A description of a recordkeeping system that will identify and document the details of training, qualification, and certification of students, instructors, and evaluators;
(10) A method of demonstrating the applicant's qualification and ability to provide training for a certificate or rating in fewer than the minimum hours prescribed inpart 61 of this chapter if the applicant proposes to do so.
(2) Be in place and operational at the location of the proposed training center prior to issuance of a certificate under this part.
(d) An applicant who meets the requirements of this part and is approved by the Administrator is entitled to—
(1) A training center certificate containing all business names included on the application under which the certificate holder may conduct operations and the address of each business office used by the certificate holder; and
(ii) The category, class, and type of aircraft that may be used for training, testing, and checking;
(iii) For each flight simulator or flight training device, the make, model, and series of airplane or the set of airplanes being simulated and the qualification level assigned, or the make, model, and series of rotorcraft, or set of rotorcraft being simulated and the qualification level assigned;
(iv) For each flight simulator and flight training device subject to qualification evaluation by the Administrator, the identification number assigned by the FAA;
(v) The name and address of all satellite training centers, and the approved courses offered at each satellite training center;
(e) The Administrator may deny, suspend, revoke, or terminate a certificate under this part if the Administrator finds that the applicant or the certificate holder—
(1) Held a training center certificate that was revoked, suspended, or terminated within the previous 5 years; or
(i) Was previously employed in a management or supervisory position bythe holder of a training center certificate that was revoked, suspended, or terminated within the previous 5 years;
(ii) Exercised control over any certificate holder whose certificate has been revoked, suspended, or terminated within the last 5 years; and
(iii) Contributed materially to the revocation, suspension, or termination of that certificate and who will be employed in a management or supervisory position, or who will be in control of or have a substantial ownership interest in the training center.
(3) Has provided incomplete, inaccurate, fraudulent, or false information for a training center certificate;
(1) On the Administrator's own initiative, undersection 609 of the Federal Aviation Act of 1958 (49 U.S.C. 1429), as amended, and part 13 of this chapter; or
(g) The certificate holder must file an application to amend a training center certificate at least 60 calendar days prior to the applicant's proposed effective amendment date unless a different filing period is approved by the Administrator.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 142.