14 CFR 171.307 - Minimum requirements for approval.
(1) The performance of the MLS facility, as determined by flight and ground inspection conducted by the FAA, must meet the requirements of §§ 171.309, 171.311, 171.313, 171.315, 171.317, 171.319, and 171.321.
(2) The fabrication and installation of the equipment must meet the requirements of § 171.323.
(3) The owner must agree to operate and maintain the MLS facility in accordance with § 171.325.
(4) The owner must agree to furnish operational records as set forth in § 171.327 and agree to allow the FAA to inspect the facility and its operation whenever necessary.
(6) The owner must bear all costs of meeting the requirements of this section and of any flight or ground inspection made before the MLS facility is commissioned.