14 CFR 302.4 - General requirements as to documents.
(1) In case there is no rule, regulation, or order of the Department that prescribes the contents of a formal application, petition, complaint, motion or other authorized or required document, such document shall contain a proper identification of the parties concerned, a concise but complete statement of the facts relied upon and the relief sought, and, where required, such document shall be accompanied by an Energy Statement, in conformity with the provisions of part 313 of this chapter.
(i) Each document must include with or provide on its first page:
(A) The docket title and subject;
(B) The relevant operating administration before which the application or request is filed;
(C) The identity of the filer and its filing agent, if applicable;
(D) The name and mailing address of the designated agent for service of any documents filed in the proceeding, along with the telephone and facsimile numbers and, if available, electronic mail address of that person; and
(E) The title of the specific action being requested.
(ii) Department of Transportation Dockets has an Expedited Processing Sheet that filers can use to assist in preparing this index for submission of paper documents, and an electronic registration for electronic filing at the DOT DMS internet website.
(3) All documents filed under this part consisting of twenty (20) or more pages must contain a subject index of the matter in such document, with page references.
(b)Verification: The following certification shall be included with every pleading filed under this part: “Pursuant to Title 18 United States Code Section 1001, I [the individual signing the pleading, who shall be a principal owner, senior officer, or internal counsel of the pleader], in my individual capacity and as the authorized representative of the pleader, have not in any manner knowingly and willfully falsified, concealed or failed to disclose any material fact or made any false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or knowingly used any documents which contain such statements in connection with the preparation, filing or prosecution of the pleading. I understand that an individual who is found to have violated the provisions of 18 U.S.C. section 1001 shall be fined or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.” In addition, electronic subscription requirements shall be those specified at the DOT DMS internet website.
- 14 CFR 302.206 — Verification.
- 14 CFR 302.302 — Filing of Applications.
- 14 CFR 385.31 — Petitions for Review.
- 14 CFR 302.602 — Complaint by a Carrier; Request for Determination by an Airport Owner or Operator.
- 14 CFR 216.4 — Special Authorizations.
- 14 CFR 302.404 — Formal Complaints.
- 14 CFR 302.7 — Service of Documents.
- 14 CFR 302.11 — Motions.
- 14 CFR 215.4 — Change of Name or Use of Trade Name.
Title 14 published on 2015-11-17.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 302.