14 CFR 313.4 - Major regulatory actions.
(1) May cause a near-term net annual change in aircraft fuel consumption of 10 million (10,000,000) gallons or more, compared to the probable consumption of fuel were the action not to be taken; or
(2) Is specifically so designated by DOT because of its precedential value, substantial controversy with respect to energy conservation and efficiency, or other unusual circumstances.
(1) Tariff suspension orders under section 41509 of the Statute, emergency exemptions or temporary exemptions not exceeding 24 months under section 40109 of the Statute and other proceedings in which timely action is of the essence;
(2) Orders instituting or declining to institute investigations or rulemaking, setting or declining to set applications for hearing, on reconsideration, or on requests for stay;
(3) Other procedural or interlocutory orders;
(4) Actions taken under delegated authority; and
(5) Issuance of a certificate where no determination of public convenience and necessity is required.
(2) The inclusion of an energy statement is not practicable because of time constraints, lack of information, or other unusual circumstances; or
(3) The action is taken under laws designed to protect the public health or safety.
Title 14 published on 2015-11-17.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 313.