14 CFR 330.27 - What information must certificated and commuter air carriers submit?
(a) You must submit Form 330 (Final), found in appendix A to this part. Data supplied on Form 330 (Final) in appendix A to this part must be tied only to the airline portion of their businesses and must exclude non-air transportation related expenses.
(c)Air carriers that operate both passenger/combination aircraft and all-cargo aircraft and routinely report to the Department ASMs and RTMs separately for both types of flights must submit two versions of Form 330 (Final) in appendix A to this part to seek compensation on both an ASM and RTM basis. Financial and operational data (both actual and forecasted) must be disaggregated and correlate exclusively to one or the other type of operation.
(d) You must include the following financial information on Form 330 (Final) for the period September 11, 2001 through December 31, 2001:
(1) Your pre-September 11, 2001, profit/loss forecast for the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending December 31, 2001. This forecast must reflect seasonal reductions in capacity and the cost savings associated with such reductions. Documentation verifying that the pre-September 11, 2001, forecast was, in fact, completed before that date must also be submitted with your application.
(2) Your actual results for that same period reflecting any losses that were a direct result of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. These actual results must incorporate all cost reductions associated with capacity reductions and furloughs you made due to the reduced demand for air service after the September 11th attacks (e.g., employee pay adjustments and furloughs, changes in aircraft fleet in service, schedule and capacity changes, etc.).
(3) The difference between your forecast profits/losses and actual results for that period (i.e., the difference between the figures in paragraphs (d) (1) and (2) of this section).
(4) The actual losses you report must be net losses, before taxes, taking into account savings from such items as reductions in passenger and cargo handling costs, fuel consumption, landing fees, revenue/traffic-related expenses (e.g., commissions, food and beverage, booking fees, credit card fees), and savings of other costs due to the ground stop and subsequent schedule/capacity/staff reductions (including savings from layoffs of employees, adjusted for severance payments), as well as proceeds from business recovery insurance or other insurance payments. You must not report as losses insurance premium increases that have been or will be compensated by the Government under the Act, or other losses that have been or will be compensated by other subsidies or assistance provided by Federal, state, or local governments.
- 14 CFR 330.29 — What Information Must Air Taxi Operators Submit on Form 330 (Final) and Form 330-C?
- 14 CFR 330.35 — What Records Must Carriers Retain?
- 14 CFR 330.25 — What Are the Components of an Air Carrier's Application for Compensation?
- 14 CFR 330.33 — Must Carriers Certify the Truth and Accuracy of Data They Submit?
Title 14 published on 2015-11-17.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 330.