14 CFR 36.1583 - Noncomplying agricultural and fire fighting airplanes.
(2) Have not been shown to comply with the noise levels prescribed under appendix F of this part -
(i) For which application is made for the original issue of a standard airworthiness certificate and that do not have any flight time before January 1, 1980; or
(ii) For which application is made for an acoustical change approval, for airplanes which have a standard airworthiness certificate after the change in the type design, and that do not have any flight time in the changed configuration before January 1, 1980.
Title 14 published on 2015-11-17
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 36 after this date.
- 14 CFR 21.93 — Classification of Changes in Type Design.
- 14 CFR 36.1 — Applicability and Definitions.
- 14 CFR 36.1581 — Manuals, Markings, and Placards.
- 14 CFR 21.183 — Issue of Standard Airworthiness Certificates for Normal, Utility, Acrobatic, Commuter, and Transport Category Aircraft; Manned Free Balloons; And Special Classes of Aircraft.
Title 14 published on 2015-11-17.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 36.