14 CFR 60.33 - Applications, logbooks, reports, and records: Fraud, falsification, or incorrect statements.
(1) A fraudulent or intentionally false statement in any application or anyamendment thereto, or any other report or test result required by this part.
(2) A fraudulent or intentionally false statement in or a known omission from any record or report that is kept, made, or used to show compliance with this part, or to exercise any privileges under this chapter.
(3) Any reproduction or alteration, for fraudulent purpose, of any report, record, or test result required under this part.
(b) The commission by any person of any act prohibited under paragraph (a) of this section is a basis for any one or any combination of the following:
(2) Suspension or revocation of any certificate held by that person that was issued under this chapter.
(c) The following may serve as a basis for removal of qualification of an FSTD including the withdrawal of approval for use of an FSTD; or denying an application for a qualification:
(1) An incorrect statement, upon which the FAA relied or could have relied, made in support of an application for a qualification or a request for approval for use.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 60.