14 CFR 65.53 - Eligibility requirements: General.
(1) Be at least 23 years of age;
(2) Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language;
(3) Pass the required knowledge test prescribed by § 65.55 of this part;
(4) Pass the required practical test prescribed by § 65.59 of this part; and
(5) Comply with the requirements of § 65.57 of this part.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 65 after this date.