14 CFR § 68.5 - Comprehensive medical examination.
(a) Prior to the medical examination required by § 61.23(c)(3) of this chapter, an individual must -
(1) Complete the individual's section of the checklist described in § 68.7; and
(2) Provide the completed checklist to the State-licensed physician performing the medical examination.
(b) The physician must -
(1) Conduct the medical examination in accordance with the checklist set forth in § 68.7,
(2) Check each item specified during the examination; and
(3) Address, as medically appropriate, every medical condition listed and any medications the individual is taking.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.