14 CFR Part 151, Appendix E to Part 151
Appendix E to Part 151
There is set forth below an itemization of typical eligible and ineligible items of apron paving as covered by § 151.83 of this chapter:
Typical Eligible Items
1. Basic types of pavement listed as eligible under § 151.77.
2. Loading ramps.
3. Aprons available for public parking, storage, and service or a combination of any of the three.
4. Aprons serving hangars used for public storage of aircraft or service to the public, or both.
5. Aprons for cargo buildings used for public storage or service to the public, or both.
Typical Ineligible Items
1. Basic types of pavement listed as ineligible under § 151.77.
2. Aprons serving installations for nonpublic use.
3. Paving inside a hangar or on the proposed site of a hangar.
4. Aprons for cargo buildings not under Item 5 of the “Typical Eligible Items”.
5. Apron services (pits or pipes for chemicals) will not be eligible.
[Doc. No. 1329, 27 FR 12360, Dec. 13, 1962, as amended by Amdt. 151-17, 31 FR 16525, Dec. 28, 1966]
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 151.