14 CFR Subpart G - Boarding, Deplaning, and Connecting Assistance
- § 382.91 What assistance must carriers provide to passengers with a disability in moving within the terminal?
- § 382.93 Must carriers offer preboarding to passengers with a disability?
- § 382.95 What are carriers' general obligations with respect to boarding and deplaning assistance?
- § 382.97 To which aircraft does the requirement to provide boarding and deplaning assistance through the use of lifts apply?
- § 382.99 What agreements must carriers have with the airports they serve?
- § 382.101 What other boarding and deplaning assistance must carriers provide?
- § 382.103 May a carrier leave a passenger unattended in a wheelchair or other device?
- § 382.105 What is the responsibility of carriers at foreign airports at which airport operators have responsibility for enplaning, deplaning, and connecting assistance?