14 CFR Part 382, Subpart G - Boarding, Deplaning, and Connecting Assistance
- § 382.91 — What assistance must carriers provide to passengers with a disability in moving within the terminal?
- § 382.93 — Must carriers offer preboarding to passengers with a disability?
- § 382.95 — What are carriers' general obligations with respect to boarding and deplaning assistance?
- § 382.97 — To which aircraft does the requirement to provide boarding and deplaning assistance through the use of lifts apply?
- § 382.99 — What agreements must carriers have with the airports they serve?
- § 382.101 — What other boarding and deplaning assistance must carriers provide?
- § 382.103 — May a carrier leave a passenger unattended in a wheelchair or other device?
- § 382.105 — What is the responsibility of carriers at foreign airports at which airport operators have responsibility for enplaning, deplaning, and connecting assistance?
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 382.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 382 after this date.