14 CFR Subpart I - Stowage of Wheelchairs, Other Mobility Aids, and Other Assistive Devices
- § 382.121 What mobility aids and other assistive devices may passengers with a disability bring into the aircraft cabin?
- § 382.123 What are the requirements concerning priority cabin stowage for wheelchairs and other assistive devices?
- § 382.125 What procedures do carriers follow when wheelchairs, other mobility aids, and other assistive devices must be stowed in the cargo compartment?
- § 382.127 What procedures apply to stowage of battery-powered mobility aids?
- § 382.129 What other requirements apply when passengers' wheelchairs, other mobility aids, and other assistive devices must be disassembled for stowage?
- § 382.131 Do baggage liability limits apply to mobility aids and other assistive devices?
- § 382.133 What are the requirements concerning the evaluation and use of passenger-supplied electronic devices that assist passengers with respiration in the cabin during flight?